Facebook Jumps to third most visited site on mobile web
Published on: Monday, 1st February 2010 06:42 AM
Opera has published its State of Mobile Internet report for the month of December 2009 and the top visited sites from India are:
- cricinfo.com (new)
And interestingly, all the top handsets belong to Nokia, topped by Nokia 5130 XpressMusic, followed by Nokia 2700c and N70.
Moreover, it’s important to note that Gmail fell off the top 10 list (and is that because of the pop/new nokia phones are better integrated with gmail pop features)?
State of Mobile Web – India
- Page-view growth since December 2008: 263.3%
- Unique-user growth since December 2008: 244.8%
- Page views per user: 339
- Data transferred per user (MB): 7
- Data transferred per page view (KB): 20
- Gmail fell off the top 10 list, allowing Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, and YouTube to move up the list.
Source : Opera